Aerial Yoga Foundations Teacher Training
Join us for a 24 hour, NASM/AFFA Aerial Yoga Foundations Teacher Training with Alison, ERYT 200 and RYT 500.
By the end of this training, students will be able to:
- Safely and confidently teach the following aerial yoga poses
- Know how to safely spot aerial yoga practitioners with hands on assists
- Be able to give clear and concise verbal cues
- Know the health benefits and contraindications of the following yoga poses
- Understand how to hang, maintain and use an aerial yoga hammock.
30 hours of CEU's available through Yoga Alliance.
Completing the training does not guarantee a teaching position with Joya Yoga. However, we will provide mentorship for interested candidates to prepare them to teach for our studios.
Alison: E-RYT-500, YACEP has been teaching yoga for over 10 years. She is passionate about movement and helping members find mental and physical balance. Alison teaches Aerial Yoga and Yoga classes at Yoga. Alison loves everything about yoga! She's passionate about teaching yoga so that everyone can find the physical benefits, mental balance, and self-compassion they need to live a healthy life. Alison has over 10 years of experience teaching yoga around the world and is certified in a multitude of yoga disciplines: vinyasa, yin, aerial, SUP, sound healing and The Roll Model.